5th Annual St. Thomas High School Horseshoe Tournament
- Single elimination tournament begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, March 4th, 2018. Pits are open at 11:00 AM for practice.
- Kenny Martin, Tournament Director, will explain the rules at 12:45 PM. Tournament Director (or his appointee) decisions are final.
- All players must be present by 12:45 PM
- Pits are located in the sandy area on the North side of the Parking Garage.
- Only tournament players will be allowed in the stadium/pit area.
- Fans may observe the tournament in seats available outside the pit area.
- Cost is $100 per team, limited to the first 24 teams registered.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to register and/or play.